Here You can read 35 tips for cooking fish.
1. When buying fish note: fresh fish sinks in water, stale and splive.
2. Clean the fish very unpleasant: scales badly behind, sticks to the fingers, sprayed on all sides. Therefore it is better to brush in the appropriate bowl (the sink) with cold water.
3. Fish to cut better and easier way:
Clean off the scales and mucus.
If the fish is slippery,and slipping away from the hands, dip fingers in salt and you will be easier to keep it.
4. When cleansed you need to rinse in cold water.
5. To well behind the scales, the fish is lightly wiped with vinegar and wait a few minutes.
6. Difficult to clean the scales of a perch, tench, therefore, scald them or hold for 30 seconds in boiling water, the scales will be easy to separate.
7. Next, cut the belly from head to anus and gut.
8. To remove inside abdomen black film. From the head to remove the gills and eyes. Continue reading
The San Alfonso Del Mar, Chile
Listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest pool in the world. Its dimensions are staggering – in length it more than 1 km, an area more than 8 hectares and a depth of 35 m, which allows for sailing competitions here. Any vacationer can rent a boat and make a little “pool” trip. The pool water is salty and comes through the filters of the ocean. Around the pool with sandy beaches, sand which is heated at night. The annual support for such a pool costs about 4 million dollars.
The Park Hyatt Tokyo, Japan
If you again review the film “lost in translation”, we can see that pool at the Park Hyatt Tokyo, which floats bill Murray. But the famous pool of course not, and that is located on the roof of a 47 story skyscraper and is famous for its gorgeous views of Tokyo. Swimming under a glass dome gives a unique natural day lighting, and at night you can admire the lights of the Japanese capital, and the starry sky overhead.
The Icebergs pool, Bondi Icebergs club, Australia
The first and only swimming pool in the world winter swimming. Founded by a group of Australian lifeguards in 1929, the club has a century long history and has about 700 athletes. The opening of the winter season in Australiathese the first Saturday of may. Continue reading