Poisonous fish on the planet much more than poisonous snakes – more than 1250 species (snakes – 410). And every year ichthyologists discover new dangerous species. In this article we are not talking about the exotic inhabitants of the tropical seas, and about ordinary Russian fish living in our rivers. That’s only when you try to use this trivial-looking production in food from fisherman might suddenly begin diarrhea, headache, hallucinations, and other troubles, including death.
Easy Russian fish
Let us first clarify what classes can be divided poisonous fish. So, they are primary and secondary toxic-poisonous. What does it mean? That means there are fish, like snakes produce venom in special glands or by its nature containing in the body dangerous products of metabolism, that is, initially-poisonous.
To secondary poisonous fish are able to accumulate in their bodies a poison contained in the environment. Such environments can be living in the pond poisonous algae or, even worse, fall into the water of toxic human waste.
And if the second paragraph is all clear, and to protect yourself from poisoning very easily (just not enough to catch and certainly not to eat fish caught in suspicious ponds), initially-poisonous things are much more complicated. We begin our story. Continue reading
Here You can read 35 tips for cooking fish.
1. When buying fish note: fresh fish sinks in water, stale and splive.
2. Clean the fish very unpleasant: scales badly behind, sticks to the fingers, sprayed on all sides. Therefore it is better to brush in the appropriate bowl (the sink) with cold water.
3. Fish to cut better and easier way:
Clean off the scales and mucus.
If the fish is slippery,and slipping away from the hands, dip fingers in salt and you will be easier to keep it.
4. When cleansed you need to rinse in cold water.
5. To well behind the scales, the fish is lightly wiped with vinegar and wait a few minutes.
6. Difficult to clean the scales of a perch, tench, therefore, scald them or hold for 30 seconds in boiling water, the scales will be easy to separate.
7. Next, cut the belly from head to anus and gut.
8. To remove inside abdomen black film. From the head to remove the gills and eyes. Continue reading
The sea depths are full of mysteries and inhabited by amazing creatures, which are discussed today.
The largest animal on the planet living in the ocean is the whale. Despite the fact that he is huge, its throat is very small, and the mouth was blocked by Horny plates with fringed edges, which is also called whalebone.
This is baleen for straining food. And eats whale: typing in the jaws of sea water, he filters it through baleen, like a huge sieve.
Water is strained and poured, and small animals – crustaceans and fish, stay inside the pharynx. And though the whale lives in the ocean, he is not a fish – he’s a big marine animal. Female whales feed their young babies with milk, and breathe, the whales, and terrestrial animals – air.
And then there are the toothed whales called sperm whales. They have whalebone is not available, but grow the huge jaws and sharp teeth. The sperm whale dives deep in the sea and get those teeth of an octopus or squid.
Stars are not only high in the sky, but in the depths of the ocean. These stars live, they are called sea stars. Sea stars feed on mollusks. They crawl on the ocean floor, moving their limbs, similar to Lusikisiki and looking for prey. And when you stumble upon a conch shell, grab her with its rays, and peeping through the casement, start to eat the soft contents. Continue reading