Here You can read 35 tips for cooking fish.
1. When buying fish note: fresh fish sinks in water, stale and splive.
2. Clean the fish very unpleasant: scales badly behind, sticks to the fingers, sprayed on all sides. Therefore it is better to brush in the appropriate bowl (the sink) with cold water.
3. Fish to cut better and easier way:
Clean off the scales and mucus.
If the fish is slippery,and slipping away from the hands, dip fingers in salt and you will be easier to keep it.
4. When cleansed you need to rinse in cold water.
5. To well behind the scales, the fish is lightly wiped with vinegar and wait a few minutes.
6. Difficult to clean the scales of a perch, tench, therefore, scald them or hold for 30 seconds in boiling water, the scales will be easy to separate.
7. Next, cut the belly from head to anus and gut.
8. To remove inside abdomen black film. From the head to remove the gills and eyes. Continue reading