Here You can read 35 tips for cooking fish.
1. When buying fish note: fresh fish sinks in water, stale and splive.
2. Clean the fish very unpleasant: scales badly behind, sticks to the fingers, sprayed on all sides. Therefore it is better to brush in the appropriate bowl (the sink) with cold water.
3. Fish to cut better and easier way:
Clean off the scales and mucus.
If the fish is slippery,and slipping away from the hands, dip fingers in salt and you will be easier to keep it.
4. When cleansed you need to rinse in cold water.
5. To well behind the scales, the fish is lightly wiped with vinegar and wait a few minutes.
6. Difficult to clean the scales of a perch, tench, therefore, scald them or hold for 30 seconds in boiling water, the scales will be easy to separate.
7. Next, cut the belly from head to anus and gut.
8. To remove inside abdomen black film. From the head to remove the gills and eyes. Continue reading
Fifty people were injured on one of the beaches of Argentina because of the attacks of a school of hungry palomat . It is a predatory fish, very similar to piranhas.
The victims, almost became lunch for the river monsters to escape the heat, peacefully bathed in the river in the city of Rosario, located in the center of Argentina.
The attack of predatory fish did not go unnoticed. Local rescue services reported that fish suddenly attacked the swimming people and biting their hands and feet, and one seven-year-old girl lost part of a finger.
According to experts, the reason for this aggressive behavior of palomat that often occur on the Parana river, it’s a heat wave in the region. The air temperature in Argentina in the last days was around 40 degrees Celsius. Holidaymakers warned nearby areas, appropriate signs posted.
Of predatory fish. Sharks
The vast majority of predatory fish found in tropical and subtropical areas, but a few species live in the temperate zone. Among large predatory fishes has become best known sharks, twenty families which includes more than 250 species.
The most dangerous to humans are four species of shark is the great white shark . or “man-eater”, reaching a length of 12 meters,
avstraliiskogo . Continue reading